Friday, August 04, 2006

Just Believe

Wow!! The power of believing. It's awesome.

I sat up this blog last night just believing in my heart we HAD to be making some kind of progress. Things were happening at CCAA for other people and I couldn't believe it wasn't happening for us.

This morning I returned to my office to 108 emails after being out of the office at an off site meeting all day long on Thursday. As soon as I opened Outlook I spotted the name of Bethanne Gennette in this list of "From". I immediately opened as that is who we are working with at Sunny Ridge Family Center. Here is the notes from Bethanne:

Hi Tina,

Just heard from Bill that your dossier has been translated and in review, so hopefully we should be getting the travel approval which is the next step. So two weeks for TA is a very good possibility.

Take care,

Bethanne


The power of believing. I'm believing in an August 15 TA. This confirms it is a possibility!!!! Believe it with me!!! We'll be there soon, Raegan!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home