Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Today Is The Day

It is officially August 15 (it's actually 12:22 am on Tuesday). This is the day I am believing that we will receive TA. I've been reading the blog of Suzanne Damstedt who is in Shantou at this moment to pick up her 8 year old daughter Li Wan. Saturday morning she sent me pictures of she and Raegan together. The woman in me was jealous that she actually got to hold our precious Raegan before I did. But then the mother in me realized how calm and contented Raegan seemed to be while she sat on Suzanne's lap eating Kix cereal from a snack bag. That picture gave me peace as I considered how our transition may not be as troublesome as I had thought due to her extended time and obvious closeness to the "aunties" at Shantou.

I will turn out the light now, and say one more prayer telling God that I am believing His word that if I trust in Him and be specific in my request and make my desires known they will be given unto me. But most of all - may His will be done.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home