Monday, September 18, 2006

Guangzhou Zoo and Ocean World

On Sunday morning we decided to go to the Guangzhou Zoo and Ocean World. So, after breakfast, we hailed a couple taxis and off we went. It was sunny and warm today. A little bit hot, but really not too bad.

The Guangzhou Zoo was a nice surprise. I don't really know what I was expecting, but it was really pretty enjoyable. It certainly wasn't the St. Louis Zoo, but it was a great way to pass the time. We did get to see the giant Panda and Melinda took advantage of the opportunity to get a couple photos of a Panda in China.

There is also an Ocean World part of the Guangzhou Zoo. This was definitely the best part of the trip. I'm not sure how old Ocean World is, but it appeared to be very modern and very new. The girls really enjoyed it, especially the Dolphin show. Inside there were also all kind of tanks with very beautiful fish. Even Raegan enjoyed seeing all the beautiful, colorful fish.


After the trip to the Zoo and Ocean World it was back to the hotel where I stayed the rest of the night. I woke up with a head full and had a Kleenex stuffed in my nose most of the day. By the time I got back to the room I was chilled and achey. I thought I was going to escape it this time, but just like last time, I seem to have a good old case of what we call the Guangzhou Crud! :o)

Melinda had some great sinus medicine and I took that and went back to bed. Got up this morning good as new. So...No Mom.....I don't have SARS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home